The Embassy of Hungary, Doha has joined the online appointment booking system for consular services. This way the appointment booking is more convenient and efficient. Appointments can already be booked, the first available appointment is 9 am on 2 January 2023. Appointment booking by e-mail, phone, or personal appearance at the Embassy is no longer possible. The only way to book an appointment is through the online appointment booking system.
We kindly ask you to book an appointment through the aforementioned website before you visit the Embassy.
In order to facilitate the administration procedure, please consider the following:
- Clients only received by previously booked online appointment;
- Please arrive at the beginning of the allocated time slot;
- Please bring the required documents, forms, and attachments;
- Payment is possible by bank card only;
In case of illness, or symptoms of illness, please refrain from visiting the Embassy.
Consular Section contact information:
- Address: Doha, West Bay, Zone 66. Saha 83. Building No.: 15. - see the map under "Contact us"
- For inquiries: consulate.doh[at]mfa.gov.hu
- For appointment: konzinfoidopont.mfa.gov.hu
- Working hours:
- Monday between 9:00 AM and 12:00 PM
- Thursday between 9:00 AM and 12:00 PM
- Please respect the working hours. If you arrive outside of working hours or without appointment, we won't be able to serve you.
- Booking appointments is always necessary!
Payments for consular services are only available by card (or bank transfer made in advance).
The Consular Section is closed on Hungarian and Qatari public holidays.
- Hungarian public holidays in 2022:
- January 1st
- March 14-15th
- April 15-18th
- May 1st
- June 6th
- August 20th
- October 23rd
- October 31st
- November 1st
- December 24-26th